Terms of service
Terms of service
1. By entering this website, the user is automatically agreeing to the terms of service stated on this page.
1.1. Any person logged into the site is bound by these rules and must immediately leave the site if he or she has any disagreements with them.
1.2. It is the responsibility of the user to read and understand these rules.
1.3. Users on this site must be at least 18 or 21 (EIGHTEEN or TWENTY-ONE) years of age depending on what your countries' law say about gambling.
1.4. The user must not use the site in ways that can be described as harmful, dishonest or with the intent to exploit.
2. CSGOnecro reserves the right to cancel any bet at any time.
2.1. The site is not liable for any losses that may occur during such an instance.
2.2. CSGOnecro is in no way responsible for losses made on the site and offers no warranty or refund guarantee.
2.3. CSGOnecro will not be held accountable upon losses due to disconnection or latency.
2.4. CSGOnecro reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason and without prior notice.
2.5. If the user has not made a support ticket within 1 week after a problem has occured, he is no longer eligible for an eventual refund.
2.6. It is the users responsibility to take note of the round and time when a problem occured before making a support ticket.
3. CSGOnecro is in no way affiliated with steam, the valve corporation, or Counter-Strike.
4. The terms of service are subject to change at any time and might therefore be in effect without being updated on this page.
Laws and jurisdictions
5. These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Malta, and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Malta.